Monday 6 April 2015

Simple solution to clean tongue stains

I’ve written about my experiences of how I was able to treat this ugly condition. It’s a problem that creeps up on most people without them really knowing they have it. My dental hygienist pointed this problem out to me during my annual teeth-cleaning. That’s how l was made aware of it for the first time. Another more simpler way to find out? Just open your mouth wide and stick your tongue out as far as you can into the bright light. We’re still amazed at the shear number of responses we keep getting from people who are understandably shocked, bewildered, scratching their heads in disbelief, etc. White tongue, yellow tongue, black tongue. You name it. But there's a simple solution that works better than a tongue scraper for cleaning the stains. Learn more at: www.white-tongue.com or tongue-scraper-alternative.com

No comments:

Post a Comment